We built an open-architecture retirement program, designed especially for busy business professionals who want to outsource as much fiduciary work as possible.
Our Program has the Advantage!
With over 25 years of experience in the Defined Contribution, Deferred Compensation, and Pension spaces, Lagos Wealth Advisors is well-suited to help your business by designing and maintaining a retirement program with a clear Advantage to other providers:
- We serve as one of the plan's named co-fiduciaries. In this role, we manage and supervise each of the service providers and provide you with unbiased advice as to their performance.
- Our program is unbundled. This means that any one of the providers can be replaced for underperformance or for any other need.
- We help you manage all elements of your fiduciary role -- this includes necessary training and risk mitigation tools.
- We conduct deep industry-leading investment and plan analysis and regularly report that to you and your benefits committee.
- We will design an employee education and engagement program tailored to the demographics and needs of your employees.
- We provide direct, one-on-one consultation with employees about all financial topics.
- You and your company will benefit from our "high touch" service model -- we want to be your retirement plan expert.
- Custom plan design and advanced profit sharing planning (carve outs, cash balance plans, tiered allocation, safe harbor, etc.) through one of our professional TPA relationships.
The Advantage 401(k) Program offers industry-leading features:
- An integrated technology platform for employees to enroll, see their account balance, change investments, etc. (website and mobile app).
- Custom employee education programs.
- Access to our Fiduciary Briefcase - an integrated platform to keep all plan documents and reports.
- Regular fee benchmarking to ensure that all plan fees are reasonable and appropriate.
- A process to document every decision you make on the plan and support those decisions with data.
- Access to proprietary investment programs only available through our strategic alliance with the Retirement Plan Advisory Group.
- Deep investment analysis provided through our network of Chartered Financial Analysts and Accredited Investment Fiduciaries.
- Investment lineups supervised by a Multi Billion-Dollar 3(38) investment fiduciary.
- A customized Investment Policy Statement.
- Assistance setting up your benefits committee (including charters and board resolutions, if needed).
- One-on-one financial wellness consulting with your employees at no additional cost.
- Direct guidance with participants for rollover requests and distributions.
Our memberships include:
Take the next step...
Reach out to us and we can provide you with a proposal for your company's plan. We are also able to generate a complimentary analysis of your existing plan. If you decide to not engage our services, the complimentary analysis report is yours to keep for documentation purposes that you've conducted a competitive analysis. Fill out the form below to reach out to us today.